My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Park, Texas, United States

I am an outsourced American: I am black/African American and approaching 43 years of age. This is a chronicle of my story. The major networks talk about the "robust economy," few of them talk about the personal cost of the loss. I hope my story is not just an ethnic story. Like I said: I am an outsourced American, a casualty of NAFTA and CAFTA. We will all share in this boat soon.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Prayer

For those whose faith has been challenged... as mine has.

Father, in the Name of Jesus: I thank you for Your Word. Your Word says in James 5:16 that we are to “confess [our] faults one for another, that [we] may be healed.” I confess my faults to You NOW: (confession here if necessary)_________. Your Word says “the effective fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” For Your Word says in 1 Peter 3:12 “Your eyes are on the righteous, and Your ears are open to our prayers.” Since I am the righteous, You are open to MY prayers!

I thank You Father, that through the sacrifice of Your Son Jesus Christ, You count me as the righteous and a joint-heir with Christ. I speak life into the lives of _________, _________, _________, _________, __________, (etc.) and any fraternity brother, any brother in Christ, any sister in Christ, anyone that has recently lost a job due to this economic downturn.

Lord, for THEIR sake: I ask that you move swiftly on their situation. That if employment is their desire, they find it in the Name of Jesus; if entrepreneurial success is their desire, that they find it in the Name of Jesus.

Lord, for MY sake: I accept the ministry to the unemployed You’ve given me. Your Word says in Job 42:10 – 11 that You turned the captivity of Job when he prayed for his friends and that You gave him TWICE as much as he had before: every man gave him a piece of money; every man gave him an earring of gold; that YOU blessed his latter end greater than before: Job had 14,000 sheep, 6,000 camels, 1,000 yoke of oxen and 1,000 female beasts of burden.

Father in the Name of Jesus: I have been a captive since (MM/DD/YYYY)____________. I command my year of Jubilee NOW, and my freedom NOW! I thank You for deliverance from a place that stressed my heart and health, and did not fit with my life’s values. I thank You for your provision throughout these many, many months (and years). I/my family, am/is exhausted and need to see Your mighty works! I/We boldly pray for my/our TWICE as much: that as Job, my/our latter end is greater than my/our beginning when the devil began afflicting me/us. Father, You know he sees where my/our destiny lies, and he is afraid of me/us reaching it. Give me/us YOUR strength to withstand the temptations that he brings so that I may fulfill my assignment on this earth in Jesus’ Name! I/We AM/ARE Abraham’s Seed. As such, ministering Angels are put to flight by the words of my mouth that speak in agreement with the Word of God. I/We thank God for this FACT in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home