My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Park, Texas, United States

I am an outsourced American: I am black/African American and approaching 43 years of age. This is a chronicle of my story. The major networks talk about the "robust economy," few of them talk about the personal cost of the loss. I hope my story is not just an ethnic story. Like I said: I am an outsourced American, a casualty of NAFTA and CAFTA. We will all share in this boat soon.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Update from Matt Steen: Unemployed Comics

Hi Reggie,

I must apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I took a break from UnEmployed Comics for a couple of years to finish school, but I am currently in the process of redesigning both the website and the comic strip. I plan to relaunch in late October.

In the meantime, feel free to download any of my archived comics for your website. I've recently updated by site to include a "Jump to" comic feature that lets you search comics by date.

www.unemployedcomics.com

I'll also add you to my list of contacts that I'll be notifying when the re-launch happens.

Thanks for your support, and let me know if you have any questions.

Matt Steen
UnEmployed Comics
www.unemployedcomics.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home