My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Park, Texas, United States

I am an outsourced American: I am black/African American and approaching 43 years of age. This is a chronicle of my story. The major networks talk about the "robust economy," few of them talk about the personal cost of the loss. I hope my story is not just an ethnic story. Like I said: I am an outsourced American, a casualty of NAFTA and CAFTA. We will all share in this boat soon.

Monday, October 26, 2009

A "Job Minus" Recovery?

Experts see rebounding economy shedding jobs

1 Comments:

Blogger Unemployed said...

Some comments I saw (1st 3: there are 318!):
"More economic mumbo-jumbo: how can you call it a "recovery" if more people than ever are out of work? Recovery for who? Certainly not the average American citizen."

*****

"Everyone's job is now in China, and they own $1 trillion worth of our debt.

"There is no recovery from this. We have been reduced to a pathetic forth world country through our own greed and ineptitude."

*****

"Saying there is no job growth is completely ridiculous. There is tremendous job growth, but it is taking place in China, India, and Mexico. Almost every day you hear about large American factories and offices closing and moving to those countries. The inevitable result of "free trade" is lower living standards in the US and higher living standards in the Third World. Most of those jobs that are being outsourced are by wealthy American business executives trying to increase their enormous bonuses. At this point, IBM India, alone, employs over 100,000 workers. Go East, young man, Go East."

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home