My Photo
Name:
Location: Cedar Park, Texas, United States

I am an outsourced American: I am black/African American and approaching 43 years of age. This is a chronicle of my story. The major networks talk about the "robust economy," few of them talk about the personal cost of the loss. I hope my story is not just an ethnic story. Like I said: I am an outsourced American, a casualty of NAFTA and CAFTA. We will all share in this boat soon.

Friday, December 18, 2009

So, They Say...

I'm not one to throw rocks: as I said, I have secured a job as a Math Teacher in Hutto, Texas.

I hope this is a sign that things are getting better.

The national unemployment rate improved to 10% last month as joblessness fell in 36 states and the District of Columbia, according to the Labor Department's survey on state unemployment. The rate rose in eight states and held steady in six.

"The most perfect political community is one in which the middle class is in control, and outnumbers both of the other classes." Aristotle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home